Tips to Control Hair Loss | Hair Fall | बाल झड़ना कैसे रोकें | स्वस्थ बाल टिप्स | Hair Fall in Hindi
1. Hair Loss
2. Causes of Hair Loss
3. What are the Major Factors of Hair Loss?
4. What are the Risk Factors of Hair Fall?
5. How to Prevent Hair Loss | Tips to control hair loss | How to control hair fall?
What is Hair Loss?
Hair Loss or Baldness states extreme hair loss from your scalp. Hair loss or Baldness with age is known as Hereditary Hair loss. But nowadays hair loss is also seen in youths (male hair loss and female hair loss).
Causes of Hair Loss or Baldness:-
• 50 to 100 hairs a day
• Thinning of hair is not noticeable because at the same time new hair is growing
• When the Hair Follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue
Major Factors of Hair loss:-
• Heredity – Family history
• Hormonal changes and medical conditions
• Medications and supplements
• Hairstyles and Hair Treatments
Risk factors of Hair Loss:-
• Family history of balding, in parents or families
• Significant weight loss
• Certain medical conditions, such as diabetes
How to Prevent Hair Loss or Baldness? | Tips to control hair loss | How to stop Hair Fall?
Baldness caused by heredity or genetics is not preventable.
• Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, ponytails
• Avoid twisting, rubbing or pulling hair
• Gently wash and brush hair. A wide-toothed comb may help prevent pulling out hair
• Avoid harsh treatments like hot rollers, curling irons, and hot oil treatments
• Avoid Medications & Supplements
• Protect hair from direct sunlight or any ultraviolet light
• Stop Smoking
• If treated with chemotherapy, consult your doctor and use a cooling cap, it can reduce the
risk of losing hair during Chemotherapy Treatment
Our Forthcoming video:
What are the types of Hair Loss?
In this video, we’ve covered the below mentioned FAQ’s of Hair Loss:-
1. What is the best way to Stop Hair Loss
2. Tips for Healthy Hair
3. How to maintain Healthy Hair?
4. Can Hair Loss be prevented?
5. Can Hair Loss be due to Hormonal changes?
6. Is Hair Loss from Stress?
7. Tips to reduce Hair Loss
8. Can hair loss stop?
9. Can hair loss be treated?
10. Which medicines cause hair loss?
11. What hair loss symptoms?
12. How does hair loss start?
13. How hair loss occurs?
14. How much hair loss is normal?
15. How much hair loss is normal male?
16. When hair loss is not genetic?
17. When hair loss after chemo?
18. When hair loss is a problem?
19. Is hair loss hereditary?
20. Is hair loss due to stress?
21. Why hair loss during pregnancy?
#tipstocontrolhairloss, #howtoreducehairloss, #howtocontrolhairloss, #causesofhairfall, #howtocontrolhairfall, #howtostophairloss, #whatisthebestwaytostophairloss, #tipsforhealthyhair, #howtomaintainhealthyhair, #canhairlossbeprevented, #canhairlossbehormonal, #ishairlossfromstress, #tipstoreducehairloss, #बालझड़नाकैसेरोकें, #स्वस्थबालोंकेलिएटिप्स, #howtostophairfall, #hairloss, #hairfall, #rajeshannamalaial
Follow our Official Social Media pages: –