Which Vitamin Deficiency Causes Hair Loss – किस Vitamin की कमी से बाल झड़ते हैं
Which vitamin deficiency causes hair loss? Do you suffer from hair loss? Do you want to know if any nutrient or vitamin deficiency can cause hair loss?
So let’s see which minerals & vitamins deficiencies cause hair loss.
1) Vitamin B family. There are many vitamins that come under the vitamin B family. The ones that play a role in hair loss are vitamin B-5 or pantothenic acid, vitamin B- 6 or pyridoxine, vitamin B-7 or biotin, vitamin B9 or folate & vitamin B12.
These vitamins play an important role in hair growth. A deficiency of these vitamins can cause hair loss. Vegetarian foods like milk, curd, paneer, cheese, dairy products, whole grains, cereals, especially wheat, jawar, bajra, maize, soybean, green vegetables, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, fruits, dry fruits, are great sources of vitamin B. Non veg foods like eggs, chicken, mutton & seafood are sources of Vit B.
2) Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents free radical damage. Free radicals are highly reactive & can damage your DNA, RNA & proteins. It also improves blood circulation. That is why vitamin deficiency can cause hair loss. Vit E mainly comes from vegetable oils like sunflower oil, soybean oil & corn oil. All types of nuts, mainly peanuts & all green vegetables including broccoli, spinach & avocados.
3) Vitamin A: This is important for the development & maintenance of skin, teeth, bones & hair. Vitamin A deficiency can make your hair dull & dry. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant. Consuming excess vitamin A can also cause hair loss. Vegetables, orange, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, have a good concentration of vitamin A. Cod liver oil & beef liver is also main sources of vitamin A.
4) Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps to maintain the calcium & phosphorus levels in the body & strengthens hair follicles. Research proves that vitamin D plays an important role in the growth of hair. Dairy products & eggs are good sources of vitamin D. Cow milk, mushroom, cereals, also have vitamin D. Vitamin D2 is found in vegetables & vitamin D3 is synthesized by the sun.
5) Iron: Iron deficiency is a very common nutritional deficiency, which limits the oxygen supply & causes reduced blood circulation to the scalp as well. This causes hair loss. This promotes hair growth. In non-veg food, red meat, liver, kidney, shellfish, eggs, chicken, are the main sources of iron. In the vegetarian food, green leafy vegetables, peas, peanuts, broccoli, jaggery, spinach & dry fruits & iron-fortified cereals have a high concentration of iron.
Which Vitamin Deficiency Causes Hair Loss
Vitamin Deficiency Causes Hair Loss
Hair Loss,Vitamin Deficiency
किस Vitamin की कमी से बाल झड़ते हैं
Vitamin की कमी से बाल झड़ते हैं
Hair Care Bangla
vitamin e capsules for hair
vitamin e capsules for hair growth
vitamin b12 deficiency symptoms
vitamin b7 kisme paya jata hai
vitamin b7 for hair
Hair Loss in Men
which vitamin deficiency causes hair fall
which vitamin deficiency causes hair loss in hindi
which vitamin deficiency causes white hair
vitamin deficiency hair loss
vitamin b for hair growth
Hyderabad : 7305553555
Pune : 7410701505
Gurugram : 8447254169
Mumbai : 8928474409
-15 rs per graft only
-All AC clinic
-Surgeries were done by doctors only
-Hygienic Surgery rooms, as per the rule of Hair and – Cosmetic association of India
-Comfortable stay rooms/Ac, Fan, Bed, separate washrooms, mirror